Monday, May 23, 2016

MUST LOOK: The cute daughter of Dra. Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho!


Celebrity couple Dra. Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho have been rumored to have a daughter. However, they did not admit it at first because of certain reasons.

The time has come when the couple decided to introduce to the world their cute daughter through their Instagram account. Their daughter's name is Scarlet Snow.

In the first post of Hayden, he narrates how his life changed after Scarlet came in his life. He claims: “I guess God knew fatherhood would change me completely and bring me closer to being the kind of man He always wanted me to be, so He sent me and Vicki an angel who is to be our lifelong inspiration.”

The next post is from Dra. Vicki Belo with a photo of Baby Scarlet. The caption reads: “This is the sunshine of our lives . Meet our baby @scarletsnow33 . It's amazing how this little girl has affected @dochayden and my life in such a positive way.”

Below are more photos of Baby Scarlet:


MUST LOOK: The cute daughter of Dra. Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho!Source: PEP

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal

0 comments

Post a Comment